Front Office Manager
The Role: Front office manager
Staycity are currently searching for a Front office manager to join the team at our new opening Staycity - Northern Quarter property in Manchester. Previous experience in a similar position is required for this role.
The main duties of this role include:
- To ensure the smooth running of the front desk on a daily basis, liaising between the guest and all departments.
- Welcome all guests to the hotel in a friendly manner in conjunction with the Standard of Procedure.
- Monitor and action feedback received through guest satisfaction survey, 3rd party websites and from clients after and during their stay and resolve any client disputes and complaints in a professional manner and within guidelines issued.
- To ensure that payment is verified upon check in and follow the procedure for each different payment type.
- Supervise department employees ensuring the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated
- To anticipate and rectify problems to ensure the guests wellbeing and satisfaction within the hotel
- Manage and motivate a team of direct reports on a daily basis, Deputizing in the absence of the General Manager
- Previous management experience of at least 2 years in a fast-paced environment is essential to deliver this role
- Eager to learn and to develop
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service skills and attention to details
Candidates shall ideally have at least 2-year previous experience working in an FOM or similar role within the hospitality industry and will always strive to provide our guests with the highest standards in customer care.
Experience using Opera and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role.