The Role: Head of Sales | Paris
Staycity currently operates in excess of 3,000 apartments across several major European cities including Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Marseille, Paris, York and Lyon with many more exciting cities to follow.
The Staycity family is continuously growing allowing us to make our 2025 goal where we aim to make Staycity Europe’s largest, mid-market, pan-European city aparthotel brand with 15,000 keys operational a reality.
Staycity Group’s expansion is now rolling out under two brands – Staycity Aparthotels and our new premium brand Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity.
- Generate revenue for all the different properties overseen. This role will immediately oversee properties in Paris; with scope to grow further.
- Win global accounts/contracts for these properties
- Manage the local sales teams (sales managers and sales executives on the properties)
- Creates a business plan and sales strategy in conjunction with Director of Sales for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Work proactively towards assisting the company reach its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports via salesforce.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented
- Secure and manage local corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
- To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
- To assist with promotional road shows and presentations undertaken by the company
- To assist and help co-ordinate corporate sales events within the cities
- To assist with cross selling our other properties in our other cities
- To assist new properties / buildings with support as and when required, particularly at time of opening
- To assist the city managers in compiling the analysis of Corporate / Leisure market in their business plan
Communication, Teamwork & Leadership
- Lead weekly sales meetings with the sales managers to discuss direct sales / revenue / activity / strategy and adjust actions to drive more revenue and visibility to each property
- Report to Director of Sales
- Attend sales meetings on site as necessary
- Attend weekly revenue calls
- To lead by example, specifically with regard to personal presentation, punctuality, attendance, application to work, teamwork and customer care
- To be flexible with regard to working hours, travel and place of work
- Ensures that all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes are met and exceeded.
- Sets example in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching, building motivation and selling skills with Sales Exec.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.