Staycity currently operates 3000 apartments over Ireland, The UK, France, Italy and Germany and our aim is to grow to 15000+ apartments over Europe by 2025 and to become the largest aparthotel provider in Europe.
Staycity currently operates in excess of 3,000 apartments across several major European cities including Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Marseille, Paris, York and Lyon with many more exciting cities to follow.
The Staycity family is continuously growing allowing us to make our 2025 goal where we aim to make Staycity Europe’s largest, mid-market, pan-European city aparthotel brand with 15,000 keys operational a reality.
Staycity Group’s expansion is now rolling out under two brands – Staycity Aparthotels and our new premium brand Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity.
The Role: Sales Manager
Staycity Group is currently recruiting an experienced Sales Manager for our new opening Wilde by Staycity - North Wharf Gardens in Paddington, London.
The main duties of this role include:
- Creates a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Work proactively towards assisting the company reach its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
- To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
- To assist with promotional road shows, Sales events and presentations undertaken by the company
- 2/3 years’ experience preferable in hotel/aparthotel sales position
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales activity and revenues.