Description de l'offre d'emploi
An exciting new opportunity to join the Feasibility Team of the leading Aparthotel provider in Europe has arisen.
Staycity provides a fun, fast paced & committed team orientated culture with a strong work hard, play hard ethos. Our focus is on quality, accuracy, and continuous improvement.
We are looking for a bright and talented Feasibility Analyst to join us as we increase our trading properties from 21 to 31 over the next 12 months.
We are seeking hard-working, friendly individuals to join a growing, fun, and dynamic organization.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive package as well as the opportunity for growth and advancement.
- At Staycity, we are dedicated to assisting with the professional development of all of our employees. We run in-house management training programmes such as our StayAhead programme which are open to all employees.
- Come join us and be part of this exciting journey!
Pré-requis du poste
What will you do?
Study and visit hotel products and brand across Staycity’s Key markets. Analyze hotel KPI’s and assist the Head of Feasibility with Staycity forecasts. Research existing supply and pipeline and maintain the organisations market opportunities data base.
- Research Hotel Databases in key markets and get in contact with interested parties to bring in new opportunities.
- Export market data and scrape/analyse rates for selected hotel properties.
- Travel and visit hotels in key target cities as part of the acquisition, due diligence process.
- Assist the head of feasibility with data gathering and appraisals.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in business and master’s preferably in Hotels & Tourism.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. Excellent English both written and spoken
- Positive and can-do attitude, motivated and analytical mind-set
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the industry in a similar role