Food & Beverage Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Staycity is recruiting a Food & Beverage Manager for Staycity – Paris Marne La Vallée, a 284 key aparthotel resort in close proximity to the Disneyland Paris theme park.
Staycity is the fastest-growing Aparthotel group in Europe, currently operating 3,000 units, growing to 6,000 by end of 2021, and on a roadmap to hit 15,000 by 2025.
We are an ambitious company focused on best-in-class service and growing rapidly.
We are seeking a Food & Beverage Manager with a track record of success in large scale, multi-outlet F&B operations. The Food & Beverage Manager will be a hands-on operator, and will be on the floor leading and working with the team. The candidate must be flexible and understand that they will be working early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- To deliver and inspire excellent customer service throughout the department, always striving to achieve Staycity Group’s ambitions of providing exceptional and memorable guest experiences.
- To manage all Food and Beverage operations to the highest standard.
- Work within the site’s F&B budget.
- To recruit, train and motivate and manage the front of house and back of house Food & Beverage team. Including regular progress / development reviews and ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- To work with the Head of Food & Beverage to develop menus, packages, promotions, and guest events.
- To constantly explore new potential revenue opportunities.
- To develop and deliver meetings and events packages, working with the Sales team to drive Meetings & Events revenue.
- To maintain excellent relationships with suppliers and buying group contacts.
- To maintain an excellent working relationship with the site’s accommodation management team, working together to deliver excellent customer service and maximising revenue.
- To maintain the F&B systems to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- To manage the department’s stock effectively ensuring great product availability and minimal wastage.
- To assist with company projects as required by the Head of Food & Beverage.
- To comply and ensure compliance with all company and legally required health and safety procedures.
Staycity – Marne la Vallée has a large Food & Beverage operation which the Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for, including:
- A 200 cover buffet-style restaurant.
- A large catering kitchen designed for buffet service, a limited menu and banqueting.
- Full Bar + Café Bar with Starbucks.
- F&B retail store.
- A 150 cover external restaurant terrace.
- A 50 cover poolside area.
- 3 Meeting rooms (capable of becoming one large meeting room).
- Meeting Room Lounge / break out space.
- Potential for poolside bar + Poolside BBQ.
Pré-requis du poste
- Proven experience in a large and varied F&B property.
- A track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- A knowledge of the Disneyland Paris market preferable.
- A working knowledge of POS and stock management systems as well as basic IT skills.
- A ability to communicate well and delegate responsibility within your team.
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest service.