Head of Digital Product
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Head of Digital Product
Staycity is the fastest-growing Aparthotel group in Europe, currently operating 3,000 units, growing to 5,000 by end of 2021, and on a roadmap to hit 15,000 by 2024.
We are an ambitious company focused on best-in-class service and growing rapidly.
To fulfil our ambitions and growth plans we are looking for a Head of Digital Product to lead several projects focused on improving the digital customer journey and transform it into a world-class digital-first experience.
These projects currently include redefining our web journey (Staycity.com), implementing full online check-in capabilities, hyper-personalization based on customer profiles, design and implementation of systems to capture guest profiles (CDP) and improve the performance of online marketing efforts (e.g.: capture more marketable email addresses), keyless room entry and more.
We aim to be the best at how customers interact with a hotel before, during and after their stays.
You will shape all aspects of the customer digital journey to deliver fantastic, slick, performant user experiences tailored to our customers' needs and drive the key decisions that will future-proof the business in the digital landscape.
You will work across online and offline requirements to ensure the delivery of fantastic experiences for our customers.
The role is based in Dublin and will require occasional travel to sites in our network.
- You will be the owner of several products (both internal & external) aimed at improving the Staycity customer experience, from discovery to booking, check-in, stay and check-out.
- You will come up with ideas and new solutions to deliver best in class digital journeys
- You will manage a team comprised of web developer(s), designer(s), project manager(s) and 3rd party suppliers that will allow you to deliver on your projects
- You will develop project scopes and objectives, budgets, and business cases around your initiatives
- You will interact with other teams (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Revenue, etc.) and other stakeholders to ensure buy-in and ensure progress
- You will discuss projects, present, and communicate regularly with the C-level management team
- You will maintain a backlog of work and product information, coordinate, and facilitate Product chartering, journey mapping, sprint/release planning meetings, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, and demos with internal or external developer teams
Pré-requis du poste
Required Skills/Candidate attributes
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- High energy, positive and respectful/polite attitude
- Ability to "put yourself in the shoes of the customer" to craft best in class journeys
- Strive for continuous improvements and do not settle for the status quo
- Commercial understanding to ensure projects meet their commercial goals
- Data-driven & extremely execution and detail-oriented
- Technically proficient in web technologies, software system architectures, APIs & integrations, confident in making technical technological decisions (you will not be coding but you need to understand in great detail how systems work)
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and leadership
- Comfortable managing several projects at once & working in a high paced environment
- Working knowledge of Agile practices
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the management & delivery of digital projects (B2C, retail websites, online marketplaces or similar)
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle (scoping, technical requirements, addressing architectural implications, testing, release management, measuring results)
- Experience managing iterative optimization processes for customer-facing applications (managing conversion rates / funnel analysis / user experience analysis / AB testing cycles)
- Previous experience with line management / direct reports management
Experience in one or more of:
- Managing projects from inception to market and to scale (start-ups, scale-ups)
- Managing digital projects in the Hospitality or Retail sector
- Managing mobile App projects
- Technical experience in web/mobile-based architectures (e.g.: past as software developer, CTO, IT director)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT management or equivalent