Regional General Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Staycity is currently looking for an experienced Regional General Manager for our overseeing our two Edinburgh properties and our York property. We view this as a key role for both now and in the future. As we continue to grow, this Regional General Manager will be considered a key member of our Staycity team.
Staycity currently operates 3000 apartments over Dublin, The UK, France, Italy, and Germany. We aim to grow to 15000+ apartments over Europe by 2025 and become the largest service apartment provider in Europe.
The guest experience is the focal point of everything we do at Staycity.
- The Regional General Manager will oversee and support all aspects of the running of all of the hotels in their region, including front office, housekeeping, maintenance, administration, revenue and sales.
- Monitor and action feedback received through guest satisfaction survey, 3rd party websites, and clients after and during their stay and resolve any client disputes and complaints professionally and within guidelines issued.
- Ensure that all departments operate within the quality standards set out in the SOP’s, monitoring and taking action to any feedback within a timely manner
- Work in co-operation with other departments, develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, and ensure regular communication across the entire team.
- Ability to take on project work and ad hoc duties as requested by the Regional GM and Head Office function
- Produce forecasts for revenues and costs and monitor that these are maintained within budgetary constraints and communicating to the General Manager any shortcomings as soon as possible
- Manage and motivate a team of direct reports daily.
- Ensure the hotel complies with all legislation and Staycity requirements regarding H&S and employment law.
- Be focused on city/group KPI’s at all times, leading the team to deliver every period.
Pré-requis du poste
- You must be highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
- You will have good accountability and sales skills as well as all-around management experience.
- You should be a self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for customer service.
- Having the ability to influence and inspire the team to drive the business forward is key.
- You can demonstrate how you will have the ability to motivate, appraise, support and challenge to deliver performance daily.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous senior cluster hotel management experience of at least 3 years in a fast-paced hotel/aparthotel environment is essential to deliver this role.
- Working knowledge of H&S and employment law is desirable
- No formal qualifications are essential, but you must be able to demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning