Sales Manager - MICE and Groups
Description de l'offre d'emploi
The Role: Sales Manager
Staycity Group are recruiting a Sales Manager to join the Head Office team in Dublin to primarily cover the MICE and Groups segments. This is an exciting to join Europe's leading aparthotel provider as we open 3 new properties in Dublin in the 2nd half of 2021. Previous Hotel Sales experience is required for this role.
The main duties of this role include:
- Creates a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Work proactively towards assisting the company reach its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
- To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
- To assist with promotional road shows, Sales events and presentations undertaken by the company.
Pré-requis du poste
- 2/3 years’ experience preferable in hotel/aparthotel sales position
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales activity and revenues
- Extensive MICE Sales background preferred.