The Role: Accounts Assistant
Staycity Group is currently looking for a Accounts Assistant to be part of our industry leading team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual to join our team of talented ambassadors. We are right in the heart of it all, located just off Mill Street Dublin 8 and everything is easily accessible.
As a team member with Staycity, we take great pride in your own personal development. Whilst working with us, we will provide you with coaching and guidance to help you progress within the company and support you in your career.
- Reconcile company bank accounts to the general ledger.
- Preparing System Generated payment runs – Liaising with AP Team to ensure payment deadlines are met.
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts – various deadlines to be hit.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Liaising with other departments and management in each property to resolve queries.
- Relevant third level or Accounts Technician qualification and/or at least 3 year’s experience in a finance related role
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- We are looking for an ambitious, confident and professional individual with strong communication, organisational and analytical skills.
- Prioritise tasks, work with schedules and manage resources while remaining focused on team goals
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent relationship skills