Accounts Payable Assistant
Staycity currently operates 3000 apartments over Ireland, The UK, France, Italy and Germany and our aim is to grow to 15000+ apartments over Europe by 2025 and to become the largest aparthotel provider in Europe.
With 12 new openings scheduled over the next 12 months, there is plenty of opportunity to develop your career with us!
Staycity Group is recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our Head Office team in Dublin.
This is a full time position within our Accounts Payable department, reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Performing data quality control checks on invoices received to ensure they are compliant with internal procedures and policies
- Registering invoice spend on manual offline database
- Ensuring costs are split out according to Staycity policies
- Manually posting invoices to Microsoft Dynamics NAV database
- Liaising with individual properties to raise POs when invoices are received without one
- Working closely with AP Manager on continuous improvement initiatives for AP
- Cross-checking supplier statements with our system to ensure up-to-date accounts
- Answering supplier and property queries via email and phone calls
- Performing vendor account reconciliations and other month end closing activities
- Managing supplier portals to ensure our accounts are up-to-date
- Assisting with shared mailbox tasks and other ad-hoc duties
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, IF, SUMIF etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with large databases
- Ability to question existing procedures and standards
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and curiosity to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) a bonus
- Preferred: Basic accounting knowledge (familiar with the concepts of purchase orders, accruals, invoicing)