Ancillary Revenue Manager
Staycity Group is looking to hire an Ancillary Revenue Manager at the most exciting time of our growth. The successful candidate will report directly into the Chief Operating Officer, based in our Head office in Dublin.
Results orientated, you will be responsible for achieving profit goals through a combination of growing existing partnerships and delivering new profit sources. This role will give you the responsibility for the day to day management of all existing revenue streams and development of new revenue opportunities!
- Preparation of a yearly ancillary plan with financial targets and actions
- Monitor every ancillary revenue stream on a monthly basis, and ensure performance exceeds the ancillary budget
- Meet and exceed profit targets
- Maximise profits from existing product propositions
- Deliver innovative new profit sources from new propositions and partnerships
- Seek out and deliver market leading customer propositions
- Effectively manage contract delivery through multiple partnerships
- Apply good account management and business development processes are in place
- Regularly report on performance and ensure plans are in place to close gaps or overachieve as appropriate
- Propose and implement internal projects for improvement of existing ancillary revenues. Projects should cover improvements in sales coverage, better conversion, collection rates, increase in unit revenue, etc.
- Reports and administration of invoicing/payables/receivables for each revenue stream
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant sector such as Hospitality, Travel, FMCG, Financial Services, Media or Online Retailing
- Excellent prioritisation skills, instinctive ability to know what to focus on to deliver
- Strong project management skills
- Business mindset
- Solid analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Degree level or similar required
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business case presentation skills, highly numerate, Excel, PowerPoint proficient etc
- Fluent English and a second European language advantageous