An exciting new opportunity to join the finance team of Europe’s leading Aparthotel provider has arisen. Staycity provides a fun, fast paced & committed team orientated culture. Our central Finance team support over 2,500 apartments, over the next 12 months that figure will double to over 5,000 and by 2025 we will have well over 10,000 apartments in our portfolio.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious Business Analyst to join our Finance Team. As Business Analyst you will work very closely with the Head of FP&A, CFO and CEO of the company in guiding them through a period of rapid expansion. We are looking to bolster our team with someone who thrives on working at pace and is passionate about providing insight and analytics to facilitate business decision making.
This would be the ideal role for someone with a curious, data driven mindset, who understands the need for accuracy and detail whilst being able to see the big picture. This role would be ideally suited to someone who is an excel superstar or could become one.
To succeed as the Business Analyst, you should be passionate about analytics and how they can influence business decisions. You should be bright, ambitious, highly numerate with excellent communication skills.
Come join us and be part of our exciting growth journey!
- Take ownership of the groups 5 Year Business Planning model
- Help and support in the annual budget cycle
- Provide key insights and analytics to the Executive Leadership Team
- Produce the Board Report and Monthly Performance Updates to key stakeholders including banks and other investors
- Interprets and analyses the financial significance of operational & commercial KPI’s.
- Provide key insights and analysis into capital expenditure by project
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving these systems.
- Highly numerate individual who enjoys working with data
- Strong business mindset, motivated by making a difference
- An excel superstar, or ability to become one
- A natural flair for analytics
- Ambitious, but aiming high
- A team player and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment