The Role: Financial Accountant
Staycity Group are on the lookout for a recently qualified Financial Accountant to join our Finance team, this role will report into our Senior Financial Accountant.
Staycity currently operates 3000 Aparthotels over Dublin, The UK, France, Italy & Germany and our goal by 2025 is to operate 15,000+ Aparthotels over Europe and to become the largest Service Apartment provider in Europe!
Come join us and be part of this exciting journey!!!
- Prepare and review VAT Returns in UK, Ireland, France, Italy & Germany
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations in multi currency environments
- Support audit process
- Administrator expense process through Concur
- Work with Tax Authorities in several jurisdictions
- Process Improvement across the finance team
- Assist preparation of Trial Balances and Financial Statements
- Identifying errors and taking corrective action where necessary
- Ad hoc other tasks including internal reporting and budgeting for ever changing landscape
- Assist in streamlining of entities & setup of new operating entities where required
- Improve controls landscape and documentation of same through process notes
- Assist wider team with queries around postings/use of system etc.
- Positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude and flexible approach to work
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Tax qualifications advantageous
- Big 4 Experience
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience using Microsoft Navision & BI360 would be advantageous
- Strong excel skills (e.g. pivots, vlookups etc) essential