Group Revenue Analyst
This role requires a self motivated, driven individual who possesses strong analytical and communication skills. This role will support the Cluster Revenue Managers to optimize revenues for all of the Staycity properties.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Cluster Revenue Managers with daily rate and inventory management strategies.
- Able to cover all functions of revenue management in the absence of a CRM; Forecasting, Revenue strategy etc
- Develop, maintain and analyse production reports as needed to provide business performance reviews, hotel pricing results, mix of business optimization studies, marketing and customer behaviour, room type performance, competitive intelligence, forecasting and statistical data, budgeting support and market share analysis.
- Monitors and ensures rate integrity between Staycity and all other distribution channels.
- Controls and balances inventory for the FIT segment. Responsible for updating freesale and blackout dates as directed by Cluster Revenue Manager.
- Provide reporting and analyst assistance when required.
- Rate code loading, mapping and audits across all sites.
- Audit the compliance across all sites of market segmentation and source coding.
- Utilization and optimisation of all revenue management related systems; IDeaS, OTA Insights, Power BI, STR, TravelClick
- This role would be a succession plan to grow to Revenue Manager
Essential Job Requirements
- Revenue/Reservations Management experience preferred but not essential
- Recognized Qualification in Analytics and or Hospitality
- Systems – Opera, Ideas, Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Analytical skill a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, work on own initiative and team player
- Previous experience in target driven role
- Familiarity with forecasting/budgets/management accounts
- Fluent English Speaker, additional language an advantage
- Multi property experience
- Experience in remotely managing multiple properties