The Role: HR Generalist France
Staycity Group is currently looking
for a HR Generalist to be part of our industry leading team. This role will be
based in Paris and report directly into the Head of HR based in Dublin.
As a team member with Staycity, we
take great pride in your own personal development. Whilst working with us, we
will provide you with coaching and guidance to help you progress within the
company and support you in your career.
- Administers the HR system, updating the system as
needed, answering queries and running weekly and monthly reporting.
- Assist in
monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and
- Assist and support
management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for
compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies
- Manage the process of offer letters and company
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Review and ensure accurate maintenance of all
employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's).
- Assist in
logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys.
- Ensuring security and maintaining confidentiality
of our team data across the business
- Responding to internal and external HR related
inquiries or requests and provide assistance where possible.
management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling,
disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Maintain confidentiality
of proprietary information.
- Act as the main point of contact to the CSE's in each of Staycity's sites in France.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar HR role,
achieved or working towards HR Diploma or above
- High levels of communication, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and able be proactive in managing
time and workload
- Previous HR experience in a Hotel
- Experience in using Office functions, including word, excel and