Night Reception Team Member
Staycity currently operates in excess of 3,000 apartments across several major European cities including Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Marseille, Paris, York and Lyon with many more exciting cities to follow.
The Staycity family is continuously growing allowing us to make our 2022 goal where we aim to make Staycity Europe’s largest, mid-market, pan-European city aparthotel brand with 15,000 keys operational a reality.
Staycity Group’s expansion is now rolling out under two brands – Staycity Aparthotels and our new premium brand Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity
Customer Satisfaction & Expectation
- Maintain develop and exceed guest satisfaction
- Initiate and maintain rapport with customers
- Assist with complaints were possible and resolve in conjunction with the Front Office/Operations Manager and /or General manager
- Addresses and resolves questions or problems pertaining to guest queries
- Is available to register, check in / out and greet customers courteously and promptly
- Checking the daily arrival list
- Welcomes customers to Staycity in a friendly and efficient manner
- Responds to customer requests for information about Staycity and its surroundings
- Stays current with developments in the property by reviewing property communication and completes a handover on each shift; updating for oncoming shifts
- Establishes a professional working relationship with all colleagues and guests
- Allocates rooms and issues appropriate key, following property Security checks
- Follows-up and verifies arrivals by updating registration cards in regards to spelling of guest’s name, address and method of payment
- Is aware, at all times, of current room status and room availability
- Collates shift sales leads and communicates via the Sales Lead In-Tray
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of apartment facilities, to effectively assist guests.
- Ensures reservations are monitored throughout the shift and entered promptly into the system
- Checks all arrivals the day prior to arrival, ensuring all billing information is correct and appropriate back up is available in file
- Forwarding reservation confirmation in a timely fashion when requested
- Updates Reservation file at the end of each shift
- Inputs and updates reservations in accordance to date priority
Customer / Company Accounts and Payments
- Monitors customer accounts to ensure adherence to hotel credit limits by completing shift credit limit reports and verifying accuracy of registration information
- To ensure that all Corrections and Adjustments are communicated to the Front Office Manager/Operations Manager/General Manager and signed off by the General Manager on a daily basis.
- Ensuring room revenue is generated through effective upselling accommodation during shifts and raising revenue for all early arrivals and late departures.
- Completes shift closing accurately by obtaining appropriate approval signatures
- Adheres to Staycity policies regarding the use of cash handling and banking procedures
- Float check sheets are competed at the beginning and end of each shift
- All banking discrepancies are reconciled before leaving shifts
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Opera PMS system
- Have previous experience working in a similar environment
- Be able to work in a busy environment while keeping calm and courteous under pressure
- Have previous computer knowledge, e-mail, and word