The Role: Operations Manager
Staycity are currently looking for an Operations Manager for our property in London Heathrow.
Staycity currently operates 3000 apartments over Dublin, The UK, France, Italy and Germany and our aim is to grow to 15000+ apartments over Europe by 2025 and to become the largest service apartment provider in Europe.
- Support the General Manager in all aspects of running the serviced apartments, including front office, housekeeping, maintenance, administration, revenue and sales
- Monitor and action feedback received through guest satisfaction survey, 3rd party websites and from clients after and during their stay and resolve any client disputes and complaints in a professional manner and within guidelines issued.
- Ensure that all departments operate within the quality standards set out in the SOP’s, monitoring and taking action to any feedback within a timely manner
- Work in co-operation with other departments, developing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues, ensuring that there is regular communication across the entire team.
- Ability to take on project work and ad hoc duties as requested by the General Manager and Head Office function
- Produce forecasts for revenues and costs and monitor that these are maintained within budgetary constraints and communicating to the General Manager any shortcomings as soon as possible
- Manage and motivate a team of direct reports on a daily basis, Deputising in the absence of the General Manager
- Ensure the hotel complies with all legislation and Staycity requirements in regard to H&S and employment law
- Be focussed on city/group KPI’s at all times, leading the team to deliver every period.
- You must be highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
- You will have good accountability and sales skills as well as an all-round management experience.
- You should be a self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for customer service.
- Having the ability to influence and inspire the team to drive the business forward is key.
- You can demonstrate how you will have the ability to motivate, appraise, support and challenge to deliver performance on a daily basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous management experience of at least 2 years in a fast-paced environment is essential to deliver this role
- Working knowledge of H&S and employment law is desirable
- No formal qualifications are essential, but you must be able to demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning