Reception Team Member
Wilde Aparthotels Checkpoint Charlie Berlin are on the lookout for a Reception Team member to help deliver the ultimate customer service for our guests.
Make sure to apply early to avoid disappointment and be in with a chance to join whats going to be a successful and winning team!
The main duties of this role include:
- To greet guests in a warm, friendly manner
- To check in and out guests efficiently and quickly
- To record reservations accurately, noting any special requests
- To promote and sell the Hotel's facilities
- To ensure billing is correctly and efficiently completed to the agreed standards
- To deal with any guest complaints, queries and suggestions quickly and efficiently
- To adhere to all Company policies including Customer Care, Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Cash Handling
- Stays current with developments in the property by reviewing property communication and completes a handover on each shift; updating for oncoming shifts
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of apartment facilities, to effectively assist guests
- Ensures reservations are monitored throughout the shift and entered promptly into the system
Candidates shall ideally have at least 1-year previous experience working at the Front Desk in similar property and will always strive to provide our guests with the highest standards in customer care.
Experience using Opera and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role.