Reservations Sales Agent French Speaking
The position available is for a Reservations Sales Agent that is based in our newly formed Reservations Centre in our Head Office, located in Dublin.
- Managing and processing of all inbound Sales and reservations enquiries
- Answering customer/agent enquiries The role also involves making
- Amending reservations, gathering lead enquiries for the Sales team
- Confirming group reservations and reporting daily sales along with performance indicators
- Qualify sales needs and where possible set up calls and meetings for the city Sales Managers.
From time to time, this role will also require the individual to undertake sales research, with the aim of assisting the sales team in identifying and developing new leads. Quality customer service is priority. Because you are the first interaction the customer will have with Staycity, it is crucial to make their experience pleasant and as easy as possible.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- It is essential the candidate has fluent English, written as well as spoken
- Applicants should be proficient in Word, Excel and experience in Opera PMS is preferable
- The position requires an ambitious individual with excellent customer service skills, an excellent telephone manner and attention to detail
- The ideal candidate is an organised individual, target driven with the ability to prioritise workload in an appropriate manner
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail just drop an email to [email protected] who will be happy to discuss the role with you in more detail.