Staycity Aparthotels London Heathrow currently requires a Sales Manager to join our Sales team. Previous Hotel Sales experience is required for this role.
The main duties of this role include:
- Creates a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Work proactively towards assisting the company reach its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
- To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
- To assist with promotional road shows, Sales events and presentations undertaken by the company
- 2/3 years’ experience preferable in serviced apartment/hotel sales position
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales activity and revenues