Strategic IT Project Manager
Staycity Group is looking for a Strategic project manager to lead a number of projects focused on increasing the share of our inventory which sold direct to the customer, as opposed to through intermediated channels.
These projects currently include creating a consumer app, improving our web journey, and implementing improved approaches to capturing customers’ marketable emails. The role is based in Dublin and will require occasional travel to sites in our network.
- Work independently to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, budget, and business case
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Interact smoothly across internal departments to ensure buy-in and progress
- Evaluate and assess results of projects
- Present & communicate project status & outcomes regularly to internal committees
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Experience in project management in a consumer-facing business
- Experience working with software projects
Experience in one or more of:
- The hotel industry
- Software projects
- App projects
- Marketing / distribution projects
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability to different projects
- Ability to bring a commercial understanding to ensure projects meet their commercial goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working independently
- Comfortable managing several projects at once
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail just drop an email to [email protected] who will be happy to discuss the role with you in more detail.